诗歌,是一种抒情言志的文学体裁。是用高度凝练的语言,生动形象地表达作者丰富情感,集中反映社会生活并具有一定节奏和韵律的文学体裁。下面就是小编给大家带来的英文诗歌,希望能帮助到大家!
更多“诗歌”的相关文章内容推荐【↓ ↓ ↓ 】
歌颂五星红旗飘扬诗歌5篇
校园现代诗歌精选5篇
讲普通话写规范字诗歌5篇
幼儿诗歌朗诵7篇
关于秋天的儿童诗歌5篇
1 When You Are Old
当你年老时
William Butler Yeats
叶芝
When you are old and grey and full of sleep,
当你年老鬓白,昏沉欲睡,
And nodding by the fire, take down this book,
坐在炉边打盹,取下这本诗集,
And slowly read, and dream of the soft look,
缓缓读起,梦忆你过去可人的双眸,
Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;
那脉脉秋水,她们曾经是多么的深情和曼美;
How many loved your moments of glad grace,
多少人曾爱过和你美好时光的愉悦,
And loved your beauty with love false or true,
多少人又曾或真或假倾慕你的容颜,
But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,
但唯有一个人爱你圣洁高雅的心灵,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face;
爱你那铅华洗尽,年老色衰的憔悴;
And bending down beside the glowing bars, Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled,
你在炽红壁炉前低头沉吟, 喃喃细语,默念曾经消逝的爱情,
And paced upon the mountains overhead,
而它们却早已步入连绵峰谷山峦,
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.
如同爱你的他,将脸庞藏于那漫天繁星。
2 Facing the Sea with Spring Blossoms
面朝大海,春暖花开
Hai Zi
海子
From tomorrow on,
从明天起,
I will be a happy man;
做一个幸福的人
Grooming, chopping,
喂马,劈柴,
and traveling all over the world
周游世界
From tomorrow on,
从明天起,
I will care foodstuff and vegetable,
关心粮食和蔬菜
Living in a house towards the sea,
我有一所房子,面朝大海,
with spring blossoms.
春暖花开
From tomorrow on,
从明天起,
write to each of my dear ones,
和每一个亲人通信
Telling them of my happiness,
告诉他们我的幸福
What the lightening of happiness has told me,
那幸福的闪电告诉我的
I will spread it to each of them.
我将告诉每一个人
Give a warm name for every Live and every mountain,
给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字
Strangers, I will also wish you happy.
陌生人,我也为你祝福
May you have a brilliant future!
愿你有一个灿烂的前程
May you lovers eventually become spouses!
愿你有情人终成眷属
May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!
愿你在尘世获得幸福
I only wish to face the sea, with spring blossoms.
我只愿面朝大海春暖花开
3When We Two Parted
当初我俩分别时
When we two parted In silence and tears,
当我们俩分手时 沉默不语满含泪花
Half broken-hearted To sever for years,
想起来都心碎 要分离好几年
Pale grew thy cheek and cold, Colder thy kiss;
你的脸苍白冰冷 吻你似冰霜
Truly that hour foretold Sorrow to this!
当时真预兆了 今天的悲痛
The dew of the morning Sunk chill on my brow-
早晨的寒露 覆在我的眉毛上
It felt like the warning Of what I feel now.
那种感觉好像是 对我发出警告
Thy vows are all broken,
你抛弃了所有声誉
And light is thy fame: I hear thy name spoken,
变得声名狼藉 我听到别人说你的名字
And share in its shame.
顿感脸红
They name thee before me, A knell to mine ear;
他们当着我的面讲你 如丧钟入耳
A shudder comes o’er me- Why wert thou so dear?
我全身立即颤抖—— 为什么对你如此情重?
They know not I knew thee
他们不知道我认识你
Who knew thee too well: long, long shall I rue thee,
对你太熟悉了 我将长久为你感到惋惜,
Too deeply to tell. In secret we met- In silence I grieve,
悲痛不已 我们秘密相会 我感到默默悲伤
That thy heart could forget, Thy spirit deceive
你的心把我欺骗 以致遗忘
If I should meet thee
如果在遇见你
After ling year, How should I greet thee?
多年以后 我该如何招呼你?
With silence and tears.
只好沉默不语满含泪花
4Love's Omnipresence
爱,无所不至
Joshua Sylvester
约述亚•塞尔维斯特
WERE I as base as is the lowly plain, And you, my Love, as high as heaven above,
即使我是低低的平原, 即使你是高高的蓝天,
Yet should the thoughts of me your humble swain Ascend to heaven, in honour of my Love.
我谦恭的心也会向上升腾, 来表达我对你这情人的眷恋。
Were I as high as heaven above the plain, And you, my Love, as humble and as low
即使我是蓝天俯瞰平原, 即使我的爱人你卑微低贱,
As are the deepest bottoms of the main, Whereso’er you were, with you my love should go.
无论你在何处,我的爱都会追随, 哪怕你是大海底部的深渊。
Were you the earth, dear Love, and I the skies, My love should shine on you like to the sun,
即使你是大地我是蓝天, 我的爱会像太阳为你闪耀光焰,
And look upon you with ten thousand eyes
用千万只眼睛把你注视,
Till heaven wax’d blind, and till the world were done.
直到世界崩毁,天塌地陷。
Whereso’er I am, below, or else above you, Whereso’er you are, my heart shall truly love you.
不论我在何处,与你相隔多远, 不论你在何处,我真心爱你永无改变。
5The Square Root of Three
孤独的根号三
David B. Feinberg
大卫•范伯格
I'm fear that I will always be A lonely number like root three
假如可以,把人生比作算术 我想我会,如般孤独
The three is all that's good and right,
3这个数字,如此纯良美好
Why must my three keep out of sight Beneath the vicious square root sign,
可我的3呵,却顶着个√ˉˉ; 隅居在这个绝望的窠臼——
I wish instead I were a nine
我多希望自己能是个9!
For nine could thwart this evil trick, with just some quick arithmetic
因为这层艰险,9不会害怕 只需小小×÷,就全部消化
I know I'll never see the sun, as 1.7321
可阳光永远照不到这儿 因为我是1.732……
Such is my reality, a sad irrationality
从我出生的那一刻起 就有个名字叫做无理……
When hark! What is this I see, Another square root of a three
可看!是什么在我眼前闪? 莫不是另一个?
As quietly co-waltzing by, Together now we multiply
—— 轻盈的脚步,与你如此相称 我们在一起,于是彼此相×……
To form a number we prefer, Rejoicing as an integer
就这样成为一个整数 不用再对着“有理”羡慕
We break free from our mortal bonds With the wave of magic wands
仿佛有魔棒轻轻挥过 我们,从这尘世的枷锁解脱
Our square root signs become unglued
——终于粉碎这√ˉˉ;的拘禁
Your love for me has been renewed
而你我的心,从此更加靠近!
优美英文诗歌(中英双语)相关文章:
★ 优美英文诗歌5篇(中英双语)
★ 优美英文诗歌5篇(中英双语)
★ 优美英文诗歌5篇(双语版)
★ 英文诗歌5篇(双语版)
★ 经典诗歌英文版5篇中英对照
★ 经典诗歌英文版5篇中英对照
★ 代表作外国英语诗歌精选5篇双语
★ 英文诗歌5篇朗读(双语)
★ 经典哲理英文诗5篇双语
★ 哲理英文小诗5篇双语
版权声明:
本站所有资源均为站长或网友整理自互联网或站长购买自互联网,站长无法分辨资源版权出自何处,所以不承担任何版权以及其他问题带来的法律责任,如有侵权或者其他问题请联系站长删除!站长QQ754403226 谢谢。
- 上一篇: 谈谈对环境保护的认识300字
- 下一篇: 水仙花的诗歌10篇