首页 菜鸟问答正文

经典英文诗歌朗诵5篇

piaodoo 菜鸟问答 2022-05-08 23:37:04 1129 0 菜鸟知道

诗歌,是一种抒情言志的文学体裁。是用高度凝练的语言,生动形象地表达作者丰富情感,集中反映社会生活并具有一定节奏和韵律的文学体裁。下面就是小编给大家带来的 英文诗歌朗诵,希望能帮助到大家!

经典英文诗歌


更多“诗歌”的相关文章内容推荐【↓ ↓ ↓ 】

自创诗歌5首小诗

儿童歌颂祖国诗歌5篇

歌颂祖国诗歌朗诵稿5篇

华兹华斯的诗歌精选5篇

小班赞美祖国的爱国诗歌朗诵5篇


英文诗歌朗诵1

Success

Emily Dickinson

成功

艾米莉·狄金森

Success is counted sweetest

从未成功的人认为,

By those who ne'er succeed.

成功的滋味甜美无比。

To comprehend a nectar

必须要有强烈的需求,

Requires sorest need.

方能领会花蜜的美味。

Not one of all the purple host

那最显赫的人身着紫衣,

Who took the flag today

执掌今日的大旗,

Can tell the definition

似乎没有人能像他们那样,

So clear,of victory,

明了胜利的真谛。

As he,defeated,dying,

当他战败后垂死,

On—whose forbideen ear

失聪的耳边突然响起

The distant strains of triumph

遥远的凯歌旋律

Break,agonized and clear.

竟如此痛苦而清晰。

英文诗歌朗诵2

O Solitude!

JohnKeats

哦,孤独

约翰·济慈

O Solitude!

哦,孤独

O Solitude! if I must with thee dwell,

哦,孤独!假若我和你必需同住,

Let it not be among the jumbled heap,

可别在这层叠的一片

Of murky buildings,climb with me the steep,

灰色建筑里,让我们爬上山,

Nature's observatory- whence the dell,

到大自然的观测台去,从那里——

Its flowery slopes, its river's crystal swell,

山谷、晶亮的河,锦簇的草坡

May seem a span; let me thy vigils keep,

看来只是一拃;让我守着你

Mongst boughs pavillion'd, where the deer's swift leap,

在枝叶荫蔽下,看跳纵的鹿糜

Startles the wild bee from the fox-glove bell.

把指顶花蛊里的蜜蜂惊吓。

But though I'll gladly trace these scenes with thee,

不过,虽然我喜欢和你赏玩

Yet the sweet converse of an innocent mind,Whose words are images of thoughts refin'd,Is my soul's pleasure,

这些景色,我的心灵更乐于和纯洁的心灵(她的言语是优美情思的表象)亲切会谈;

and it sure must be,Almost the highest bliss of human-kind,

因为我相信,人的至高的乐趣

When to thy haunts two kindred spirits flee.

是一对心灵避入你的港湾。

英文诗歌朗诵3

I’ve been working on the railroad

我一直在铁路上工作

I've been working on the railroad,

我一直在铁路上工作,

all the live-long day.

整天从早到晚。

I've been working on the railroad,

我一直在铁路上工作,

just to pass the time away.

只为了消磨时光。

Can't you hear the whistle blowing?

难倒你没有听见哨响吗?

Rise up so early in the morn.

清晨一大早就得起身;

Can't you hear the captain shouting,

难道你没有听见队长叫?

"Dinah, blow your horn!"

黛娜,快吹响你的号!

Dinah, won't you blow?

黛娜,你别吹,

Dinah, won't you blow?

黛娜,你别吹,

Dinah, won't you blow your horn?

黛娜,你别吹号,

Dinah, won't you blow?

黛娜,你别吹,

Dinah, won't you blow?

黛娜,你别吹,

Dinah, won't you blow your horn?

黛娜,你别吹号。

Someone's in the kitchen with Dianh,

有人同黛娜在伙房,

someone's in the kitchen I know,

我知道有人在伙房。

Someone's in the kitchen with Dinah,

有人同黛娜在伙房,

strummin' on the old banjo, And singin'

拨响老班卓在歌唱:

Fee-fi-fiddley-i-oh!

菲---费费德---利---伊---哟,

Fee-fi-fiddley-i-oh!

菲---费费德---利---伊---哟,

Fee-fi-fiddley-i-oh!”

菲---费费德---利---伊---哟,

Strummin' on the old banjo.

拨响老班卓。

英文诗歌朗诵4

The Furthest Distance in the World

Rabindranath Tagore

世界上最遥远的距离

罗宾德拉纳特·泰戈尔

The furthest distance in the world,

世界上最遥远的距离,

Is not between life and death,

不是生与死之间的距离,

But when I stand in front of you,

而是我站在你面前,

Yet you don’t know that I love you.

你却不知道我爱你。

The furthest distance in the world,

世界上最遥远的距离,

Is not when I stand in front of you,

不是我站在你面前,

Yet you can’t see my love,

你却看不到我对你的爱,

But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both.

而是感受到对方坚定的爱意。

Yet cannot be together

却不能在一起

The furthest distance in the world,

世界上最遥远的距离,

Is not being apart while being in love,

不是相爱的人不能在一起,

But when plainly cannot resist the yearning,

而是明明不能停止思念,

Yet pretending you have never been in my heart.

却装作对方从未走进自己心间。

The furthest distance in the world,

世界上最遥远的距离,

Is not when painly cannot resist the yearning,

并不是当不能停止思念时

yet pretending you have never been in my heart,

却装作对方从未走进自己心间。

but using one's indifferent heart,

是用冷漠的心,

To dig an uncrossable river,

为爱你的人,

For the one who loves you.

挖掘一条无法穿越的鸿沟。

英文诗歌朗诵5

Ode to the Oak

Shu Ting

致橡树

舒婷

If I fall in love with you—

我如果爱你——

I will never resemble clambering trumpet creeper,

绝不像攀援的凌霄花,

To flaunt myself by your high branches.

借你的高枝炫耀自己;

If I fall in love with you—

我如果爱你——

I will never imitate spoony birds,

绝不学痴情的鸟儿,

To repeat simple melody for green shade.

为绿荫重复单调的歌曲;

I will not only resemble a wellspring,

也不止像泉源,

To bring you cool consolation perennially;

常年送来清凉的慰籍;

I will not only resemble steepy mountains,

也不止像险峰,

To increase your altitude or set off your dignified manner.

增加你的高度,衬托你的威仪。

Even not only sunlight,

甚至日光。

Even not only spring rain,

甚至春雨。

No, these are not enough!

不,这些都还不够!

I must be a kapok beside you,

我必须是你近旁的一株木棉,

As an image of tree I stand with you.

做为树的形象和你站在一起。

Our roots hold tightly in the earth,

根,紧握在地下,

Our leaves touch gently in the clouds.

叶,相触在云里。

As each breeze passes, we salute each other,

每一阵风过,我们都互相致意,

But no one understand our own words.

但没有人,听懂我们的言语。

You have your iron trunk and copper branch

你有你的铜枝铁干,

Like a knife, a sword and a halberd as well;

像刀,像剑,也像戟,

I have my red and big flowers,

我有我的红硕花朵,

Like a heavy sigh and a heroic torch as well.

像沉重的叹息,又像英勇的火炬,

Together we partake cold waves, storms and firebolts;

我们分担寒潮、风雷、霹雳;

Together we share fogs, flowing hazes and rainbows,

我们共享雾霭流岚、虹霓,

We seem always apart, but interdependent all life long.

仿佛永远分离,却又终身相依,

Only this is great love,

这才是伟大的爱情,

Faithfulness lies here:

坚贞就在这里:

I love not only your gigantic stature,

不仅爱你伟岸的身躯,

But also the position you uphold,

也爱你坚持的位置,

And the earth on which you stand.

脚下的土地。


经典英文诗歌5篇相关文章:

★ 名家经典英文诗歌5篇双语

★ 经典英文诗歌5篇值得看(双语)

★ 经典诗歌英文版5篇中英对照

★ 经典英文诗歌朗诵5篇

★ 莎士比亚经典英文诗歌5篇(双语)

★ 经典英文诗歌朗诵5篇

★ 经典代表作英文诗歌5篇双语

★ 经典英文小诗5篇

★ 经典诗歌英文版5篇中英对照

★ 经典哲理英文诗5篇双语

版权声明:

本站所有资源均为站长或网友整理自互联网或站长购买自互联网,站长无法分辨资源版权出自何处,所以不承担任何版权以及其他问题带来的法律责任,如有侵权或者其他问题请联系站长删除!站长QQ754403226 谢谢。

有关影视版权:本站只供百度云网盘资源,版权均属于影片公司所有,请在下载后24小时删除,切勿用于商业用途。本站所有资源信息均从互联网搜索而来,本站不对显示的内容承担责任,如您认为本站页面信息侵犯了您的权益,请附上版权证明邮件告知【754403226@qq.com】,在收到邮件后72小时内删除。本文链接:https://www.piaodoo.com/101566.html

社交距离(socialdistance)

  • 表距离还在用distance吗?其实你还有其他选择

    表距离还在用distance吗?其实你还有其他选择

  • △5日,海南三亚,核酸检测有序开展。

  • 全国疫情今天(8月6日)最新消息通报:昨日本土新增310+275,其中海南262+46

  • 北京疫情地图分布图实时更新(查询入口)

    北京疫情地图分布图实时更新(查询入口)

  • 搜索

    文章专栏

    最近发表

    标签列表